What's in her bag?Have you ever wondered what a Beauty Company Creative Director keeps in her bag?
After fifteen years of creating color for the brand, Zoya Creative Director, Rebecca Isa, knows what it takes to travel in style with color at hand.
Here, Zoya's top beauty guru spills her bag (but not her polish) wide open with us...
"I keep things pretty minimal since I always need more space for extra bottles of polish - the peach wrap is nod to my Mother's insistence that I add some color to my mostly black wardrobe!" ~ Rebecca Isa, Zoya Nail Polish Creative Director
- Big Black Bag - always black!
- Zoya Color Spoon Books - all of the colors, for quick color matching anywhere.
- Glam Sun Shades.
- The Zoya Spoon Necklace (we made this in the office at work - it's a fashion designer favorite).
- Little Notebook - full of ideas and inspirations and color dreams.
- Ear Buds.
- Touch Up Powder.
- Wrap (a travel must have).
- Zoya Tomoko and Dahlia PixieDust Colors (the shades I wear most).
- BlackBerry Q10 (my personal liaison to the office and LIFE!).
- Louis Vuitton cosmetics bag.
- Rollerball scent - Marc Jacobs Daisy.
- Chanel Tocade Lip Gloss.
ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!