We are thankful for Zoya Nail Polish!
Thanksgiving is in a couple days, which means it's time to spend time with family and indulge in all of that amazing food! Impress your guests with a super cute turkey accent nail!
Get The Look:
1. Start prepping your nails with Remove +
2. Use Zoya Anchor Base Coat
3. Choose a base color for the rest of your nails. We chose Zoya Nail Polish in Pepper with 2 coats! Leave your accent nail bare and use 2 coats of Zoya Nail Polish in Purity as the base.
4. Using a dotting tool or tip of a ballpoint pen, dip into Zoya Nail Polish in Louise. Make a bigger bottom circle for the Turkey's body, and then a smaller top circle for the head. Let Dry.
5. With the dotting tool, dip into a red like Zoya Nail Polish in Carmen, swipe a feather shape on both sides of the turkey's body.
6. Repeat this step using an orange like Zoya Nail Polish in Arizona, a brown like Zoya Nail Polish in Flynn, and finally, finish the feathers with one more red.
7. Again with the dotting tool, make two eyes and a small beak!
8. Once the turkey has dried, make him shine with Zoya Armor Top Coat!
That's it! Eat well, and enjoy the day of Thanks! (with awesome nails)
ZOYA IS THE NEW "GOBBLE GOBBLE" OF FASHION!