Pumpkin White Chocolate Muffins
By popular demand, here is the recipe to the Pumpkin White Chocolate Muffins that was posted on the Zoya Nail Polish Instagram earlier this week! These delicious treats are perfect for fall, and a great way to satisfy that sweet tooth all the way through the holidays! Recipe via MomFoodie at blommi.com. Yields 12 muffins.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup pumpkin (pureed) canned is fine or pumpkin pie filling
- ¼ cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1¼ cup flour
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. cinnamon (sometimes we go with 3 tsp!)
- ¼ tsp. cardamom
- 1 cup white chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix thoroughly: pumpkin, sugars, oil, syrup, egg & extract.
- In another bowl, mix: flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
- Add the flour mixture to the bowl with the pumpkin one and mix well.
- Add the white chocolate chips and stir until evenly distributed
- Pour batter into muffin tin, lined with paper baking cups.
- Bake for approx. 24-27 minutes, until toothpick pulls clean from center.
- Cool & serve.
ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!