Zoya Camo ManiGuess what? Camouflage is IN for fall and we aren't really sure we're going to take the leap with the trend in our outfits, HOWEVER, we WILL try it on our nails! It's a way to be up to date with the latest fashions and your wallet will totally thank you for not splurging on a trend you will probably only wear once (and never be seen wearing....get it?).
Here's how to get the look using Zoya Nail Polish from the Cashmeres and Satins Fall 2013 Edition.
What you'll need:
Zoya Nail Polish in Flynn
Zoya Nail Polish in Louise
Zoya Nail Polish in Hunter
Always start with a great base coat, we suggest Zoya Anchor Base Coat.
Steps to get the look:
1. Start by painting 2 coats of Zoya Nail Polish in Flynn.
2. Once that is dry take Zoya Nail Polish in Louise and place organic lines across the nail bed.
3. Repeat step two with Zoya Nail Polish in Hunter.
4. Layer any of these colors for maximum results.
5. Choose your color for the rest of your nails (unless you want to go camo all the way!). For this we chose 2 coats of Zoya Nail Polish in Pepper.
Finish your mani with a strong top coat like Zoya Armor Top Coat.
ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!