Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

More great swatches of the Zoya Ornate Collection!

 
Even More Nail Polish Swatch Love... 

Here's another set of swatches and reviews of the dazzling Holiday & Winter 2012/13 Ornate Collection to kick start the Holiday spirit...




"This honestly may be my favorite complete Zoya collection ever. Aahh I love it when companies listen to the desires of the people." - Painting Rainbows


See the full review and swatches here.













"I'm so excited for today's post, I have the new Zoya Ornate Collection to show you! Zoya's Ornate Nail Polish Collection this year is a combination of six beautiful shimmering/bar glitter and holographic finish, The colors are stunning, in jewel tone colors and special effect pigments." - Yamii Does Nails


See the full review and swatches here. 





"Logan is so pretty, it put a smile on my face instantly. Reminds me of why I fell in love with Zoya nearly two years ago when I bought my first Zoya polish-Ivanka. It is the perfect Christmas tree color <3 I can't recall how many coats I used, but It was probably three very thin coats. I usually do three coats vs two thicker ones." - Samarium's Swatches


See the full review and swatches here. 








ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!
www.zoya.com



No comments:

ShareThis