HOW TO: THE ZOYA COLOR LOCK SYSTEMStep by step instructions on how to make your manicure look better and last longer!
Step 1 - Zoya Remove +
Clean and prep nails prior to polishing. ZOYA REMOVE + is a breakthrough 3-in-1 product that does it all (removes old polish, cleans nails and preps for new color). Mild acetone formula moisturizes, nourishes and fortifies nail plate. Use as a nail plate prep cleaner before applying basecoat to significantly increase lacquer wear.
- Even if nails are polish free, wipe each nail with REMOVE+ prior to polishing to remove any lingering surface oils or moisture.
- Nails should be filed and buffed prior to applying basecoat to avoid chipping, peeling or separation. Always file up from beneath the tip to seal the free edge of the nail. Always file in one direction - never back and forth (back and forth filing can cause the nail layers to separate and will result in peeling).
- Natural nails are porous will retain moisture. Whenever possible avoid soaking prior to polishing to prevent bubbles. Zoya suggests a waterless manicure for extended wear results. Always dry hands and nails completely before polishing.
- Avoid polishing in extremely hot or cold conditions. Temperature will alter nail polish product consistancy.
- Never shake polish bottles, roll gently between palms to mix product completely before use.
- Nail polish products have a shelf life of 24 months after opening. Discard old product to avoid application problems. Always buy from a reputable dealer to ensure product freshness and quality. Do not use thickened product.
Step 2 - Zoya Anchor or Get Even Base Coat
Apply one coat of ZOYA ANCHOR BASECOAT or ZOYA GET EVEN RIDGE-FILLING BASECOAT. ZOYA ANCHOR BASECOAT features complex protein chains that form a flexible bond between the nail plate and polish. Deluxe formula promotes nail strength while preventing lifting, peeling and chipping.
- TIP: Extend basecoat over the nails free edge to provide extended color wear.
Step 3 - Zoya Professional Nail Lacquer
Apply two coats of ZOYA PROFESSIONAL NAIL LACQUER: OVER 300 FASHION COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM!!!
- TIP: Extend each coat of nail color over the nails free edge to provide additional color protection
Step 4 - Zoya Armor Top Coat
Apply one thin coat of ZOYA ARMOR TOPCOAT. ZOYA ARMOR TOPCOAT/UV BLOCK is a brilliant, ultra-strong (chip-free) and glossy topcoat that provides a flexible coating for nail color. UV inhibiting formula prevents yellowing and fading.
- TIP: Extend topcoat over the nails free edge to provide additional color protection.
Step 5 - Zoya Hurry Up Fast Dry Drops
Apply one drop of ZOYA Hurry Up SPEED DRY DROPS to base of each nail - tilt hand and allow to spread over the nail: ZOYA HURRY UP SPEED DRY DROPS prevent bubbling and sets polish in just 5 minutes. Camilla oil provides UV protection, cuticle conditioning and brilliant shine.
- TIP: Avoid mixing brands - The ZOYA Hurry Up Fast Dry Drops is designed to work together as a system for optimal results. Nail color shrinkage occurs when products dry at different rates.
All nails are not created equal. In future posts we will discuss common nail color application issues and solutions. Feel free to send us your questions.
Happy Nail Polishing!
ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!