Friday, October 19, 2007
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ZOYA NAIL LACQUERS NOW IN ELIZABETH ARDEN RED DOOR SPAS AND MARIO TRICOCI HAIR SALONS AND DAY SPAS
Cleveland, Ohio – Zoya Professional Nail Lacquers, the toxin-free line of nail polish known for its long-lasting formula and trend-setting colors, is now the exclusive nail polish brand of the Red Door Spa Holdings portfolio of salons and day spas. A leader in the industry, Red Door Spa Holdings currently owns and operates 51 full-service day spas across the United States, and one in London. This includes 31 Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spas in freestanding locations and upscale resort and hotel properties as well as 20 Chicago-based Mario Tricoci Hair Salons and Day Spas. All 51 spas and salons will carry Zoya nail lacquers exclusively.
Zoya was one of the first of the major brands to develop a stable formula that is free of Toluene, Formaldehyde, and DBP. While other brands have jumped recently on the “green” bandwagon, Zoya’s healthy nail colors have been toxin free for more than 20 years.
“We launched our company with the belief that beauty can – and should – be safe and healthy,” says Zoya Founder and President Michael Reyzis. “That philosophy has allowed us to gain the trust and loyalty of customers that are committed to a healthy, toxin-free lifestyle.”
Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spas is recognized worldwide for their committment to enhancing the lives of their guests through beauty, harmony and well being. Mario Tricoci enjoys an equally stellar reputation as a leader in innovative spa experiences, as well as hair style and color. The distinctive services of both Red Door and Mario Tricoci, now enhanced with Zoya’s healthy nail lacquers, make them both international destinations for luxury and excellence.
Zoya is a distinctive brand of Art of Beauty, Inc., a privately held company based in Cleveland, Ohio. Additional brands include Zoya Hot Lips, Qtica, Qtica Smart Spa and Nocti. Art of Beauty products are sold exclusively through fine salons and spas throughout the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom and online at www.zoya.com and www.qtica.com.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Creator of Zoya Nail Lacquers Honored for 25-Year Professional Affiliation
Since founding the company more than 20 years ago, Mr. Reyzis has been committed to building upon his early success to develop more products that fit within the company philosophy of “healthy beauty.” The ASCP, which sponsors close to 400 workshops, symposia, teleconferences and self-study programs annually, has been an important resource to Mr. Reyzis for many years.
“There is no doubt that my involvement with the ASCP has helped us to create better, healthier, and safer products for our customers,” Mr. Reyzis said. “Every woman who uses our products has benefited.”
The ASCP is a professional society with 140,000 member pathologist and laboratory professionals. Founded in 1922, the ASCP provides excellence in education, certification, and advocacy on behalf of patients, pathologists, and laboratory professionals.
Zoya is a distinctive brand of Art of Beauty, Inc., a privately held company based in Cleveland, Ohio. Additional brands include Zoya Hot Lips, Qtica, Qtica Smart Spa, and Nocti. Art of Beauty products are sold exclusively through fine salons and spas throughout the U.S., Canada, and the United Kingdom or online at
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Check out the Best Beauty Buys section to see Zoya's Anastasia recommended by celebrity manicurist, Skyy Hadley. This sparkling shade is fashionable favorite of many since it works great with just about any skintone.
"A long-wearing natural polish (Zoya), free of toxic toluene and formaldehyde. This is my favorite color."
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
The blogger herself picked Zoya's Indigo for this weeks "Getting Nailed Challange". The love for this shade is growing to cult proportions. We'd love know what her New York buddies thought of her Indigo digits. Do they have love for us too?
"I chose Zoya's Indigo because I wanted to show my NYC buddies how fabulous it is. It is still my #1 pick for navy polish."
Blogdorf Goodman Blogger
Zoya Nail Polish recently recieved a wonderful mentions from celebrity manicurists Carla Kay (represented by the Cloutier Agency) and Skyy Hadley (also the owner of As you Wish Spa) in the new Total Beauty "17 Must-Have-Right-Now Nail Colors Feature on the new Total Beauty site. Join and check it out for yourself.
Monday, October 15, 2007
The Zoya Color-Lock System (Zoya Remove +, Zoya Anchor - base coat, Zoya Armor - top coat, and Zoya Hurry Up - speed dry drops), guarantees extended polish wear. Conveniently packaged together in a zipper bag with instructions for use.
THE ZOYA COLOR LOCK SYSTEM MANICURE/PEDICURE
• STEP 1 - REMOVE +: Removes old polish, cleans nails and preps for new color. System kit includes the 8 oz. Remove + “Big Flipper” bottle which makes one handed use a breeze.
• STEP 2 - ANCHOR - BASE COAT: Apply one coat immediately after prepping nails to form a bond between nail bed and the nail polish, provide a surface for polish to cling to and to prevent bubbling and peeling. BONUS...complex protein chains strengthen nails and extend polish wear for days. 0.5 oz bottle included in kit.
• STEP 3 - ZOYA - NAIL POLISH: Apply 2 two coats polish (not included in system kit). Zoya nail polish is specifically formulated for the longest wear possible on natural nails.
• STEP 4 - ARMOR - TOP COAT: Seal color with this high gloss, ultra flexible top coat that bends with nails to minimize chipping. Professional formula also provides UV protection to keep color at it's best. 0.5 oz bottle included in kit.
• STEP 5 - HURRY UP - SPEED DRY DROPS: Why wait around? Just a drop of Zoya Hurry Up on each nail speeds drying time, prevents bubbles, enhances color vibrancy with camellia oil, provides additional UV protection to prevent yellowing, conditions cuticles and further extends polish wear. 0.5 oz bottle with dropper included in kit.
The Zoya Color Lock System and over 200 other ultra high-fashion Zoya shades can be found at fine salonsand spas across the country, or online at http://www.zoya.com/.